Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry




I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!


C and I have a tradition of getting new pajama's each year for Christmas, so of course we had to get matching ones with our little man this year!


I honestly didn't take but 2 pictures the entire day, so I don't have much to share.  Noah was loving crawling on his presents and he ever ripped into a few.  It was so much fun watching him. Of course, Grandma spoiled him which was exciting too. Mommy and Daddy got him all sorts of new foods and snacks to try now that he is becoming a big boy :)





How was your Christmas?  Did you have a wonderful time with your friends and family?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. very cute pj picture !
    my Christmas as crazy but good !, lots of running around to see family
    Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...