Friday, May 8, 2015

Week 37


Sorry so grainy...it was getting dark and it was our last chance for a photo this week!
What's Going on in There?
You guys…this week little man is considered FULL TERM.  This is it!  He can come any time now.  I seriously can’t believe it. He is a bit over 20 inches and a bit over (or maybe more than a bit) 6 pounds.  This week he is the size of a winter melon….whatever that is. All of his organs are now developed and he is ready for the outside world. He is practicing sucking his thumb and blinking his eyes in preparation as well!

Maternity Clothes? 
Even some of those are getting tight.  I am so ready for a bigger variety of clothes!
Weight? 
Still 28 pounds. How is this number not changing?  Not that I’m complaining!
Stretch Marks? 
No more than usual.  I noticed at different times of the day the ones I do have seem to be darker…it’s quite odd.

Movement? 
He sticks his foot out the side of my belly probably 40 times a day. Maybe more.  It’s starting to get really uncomfortable. I’m pretty sure the area is starting to get bruised.    
Food Cravings? 
I’m loving soft serve ice cream lately.  Chich-fil-a and Burger King ice cream cones are where its at!
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Not at all!

What I Miss? 
I miss sleeping regularly, with no pain, no major effort to switch sides, no potty breaks. Just glorious sleep.
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Nope!

Symptoms? 
Just the general complaints as always.  Tired, sore, acid reflux. Yuck.  I can tell he has moved down too (Dr. said she felt his head when she checked me!) because there is more pain in walking, especially on the side he is laying.
Labor Signs? 
Well we had our first check this week and I am officially 1 cm dialated and 50% effaced.  Which I know doesn’t mean much, but I’m excited to see my body is starting the process and doing what it’s supposed to!
Gender? 
Little boy blue!

Belly Button In or Out?
Out.  C loves rubbing my belly but I have to remind him to go around the belly button these days, its uncomfortable to the touch.
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
Still sporting a fake rock that turns my finger green by the end of the day! I get lots of compliments on it though hahah, so people clearly can’t tell its fake!
Bare belly!
Sleep?
I think this is starting to get a bit worse.  I am waking up more to go to the bathroom and its getting harder and harder to fall asleep after I lay back down.  I am so thankfully I only have a little over a week left!
Snuck this pic of daddy putting together his swing while I laid in bed!
What I'm Looking Forward To?
I am ready to get my body back. I think I have definitely hit the “I’m over it” stage of pregnancy!  I also obviously can’t wait to meet Noah!  As long as he stays in this weekend since C is out of town for a game, we are good. Then bring it on little guy!  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Ahh how exciting! I have major (premature!--my wedding is five months away and we probably won't have babies until a couple years after that!) baby fever so I love seeing pictures of people's babies or hearing about their pregnancies. (Now I sound like a creep! Ha.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...