Friday, March 6, 2015

Week 28




What's Going on in There?
Hello third trimester!!  Crazy how fast it has gone.  Noah is the size of an eggplant this week, about 14.8 inches and 2.2 pounds.  He has eyelashes now and is dreaming away in there.  Also, he can cough now.  Imagining my little man coughing in my belly is just too much. So cute!

Maternity Clothes? 
Yep.  Though I am having a tough time with anything that comes up over my belly. It gets super itchy and I can’t handle it. I also got a bad rash this week on my belly, so putting anything tight over it was not fun.  Dresses are where it’s at!
Weight? 
Somehow I didn’t gain a single ounce while we were in Maryland for 5 days. I’m shocked! Still sitting at 20 pounds.
Stretch Marks? 
Ugh….I think I found one this week.  Thankfully it’s on the bottom side of my breast and I can’t even see it unless I lift them hahahaha. How’s that for TMI? It’s either a stretch mark or its constantly red mark from the bras I wear, since I wear the same thing daily.  Scientific huh?

Movement? 
Tons.  I have been trying to figure out where his head and bum are, but I just can’t figure it out.  If I had to guess though, most of the time I think he may be laying sideways.  I feel his hiccups the most on the bottom right of my belly and then often I feel a hard protruding bump on the right side (which I assume is his bum).  I think he may be facing in too, like legs and arms facing my back. That’s why I feel a lot of wiggles, but not a lot of kicks.  
Food Cravings? 
Nothing really this week.  
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nothing!

What I Miss? 
Feeling pretty good this week, so nothing! 
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Nope
Symptoms? 
Braxton hicks, lots of baby hiccups, sore hips and legs (from running through the airport mostly).
Labor Signs? 
Nope
Gender? 
Boy!

Belly Button In or Out?
Out. Loud and proud haha.   
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
On still!  Even after flying last week I didn’t have any issues.
Sleep?
Oh man.  I got an itchy rash from lotion when I was in Maryland and it has been really tough at night especially. It takes me forever to fall asleep. I toss and turn trying so hard not to scratch myself.  It’s NOT fun!  I think it’s getting better, but night time is still rough.
What I'm Looking Forward To? 
Tonight we are headed to see our little guy in 4D!  I have been looking forward to this since we found out we were expecting. It’s finally time!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...