Friday, February 6, 2015

Week 24



What's Going on in There?
This week he is the size of a small cantaloupe! Man, seems like just yesterday he was inches big.  I love it! This week his hair is beginning to finally get some pigment and he is gaining a bit of fat, so his skin is becoming a bit more opaque.  Up until now, he skin has basically been see-through. Ew weird!

Maternity Clothes? 
Completely.  It really want to get to Ross to see if I can find anymore cheap dresses.  I found a few for less than $10 and they have been really comfortable.  I think they will be imperative as it starts getting warmer here in AZ!
Weight? 
This is moving up faster than I’d like…around 16 pounds
Stretch Marks? 
None that I’ve seen

Movement? 
Definitely!  This week it seems to be more rolling and waves rather than actual kicks and punches.  It is a really weird sensation!
Food Cravings? 
You guys, I have a confession.  I’ve eaten McDonald’s nuggets and French fries at least one a week for quite a while now.  So yeah.  Baby really likes it!
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nope!

What I Miss? 
Rolling over easily in bed!
Nausea/Vomiting?  
None, phew
Symptoms? 
Ugh, I am back to getting up to pee at least once in the middle of the night. It was great while it lasted!
Labor Signs? 
Not at all
Gender? 
Mustaches and muscles….a boy!
Belly Button In or Out?
So close to being flat!
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
Still on a swirling around my finger like normal!  Although, I don’t wear them to bed. I’m not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Sleep?
Hasn’t been the best this week.  As I mentioned I am backing to waking up to pee in the middle of the night.  The problem is, its taken me a LONG time to fall back asleep after that this week. So I’m exhausted.  
 What I'm Looking Forward To? 

C and I are taking a mini trip for my birthday/babymoon to Vegas!  I am so excited! I know it sounds like the least likely place a pregnant woman would want to go, but I just want to see shows and eat at buffets!  We bought tickets for the Beatles Love Cirque de Soleil show, which I have been wanting to see for probably ten years. I can’t wait!
(I promise I will try to get a photo up this weekend!)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Enjoy Vegas, sounds good to me and the buffet part had me LOL. i am sure baby boy inside the belly will be happy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...