Friday, January 16, 2015

Week 21


I didn't get a chance to take a weekly photo yet, but this was on Tuesday!
What's Going on in There?
Baby is the size of a pomegranate (10.5 inches and 12.7 oz) or the length of a carrot! This week his eyelids and eyebrows are forming. So crazy!

Maternity Clothes? 
Yes, though I did wear a non-maternity shirt to work this week because it was long enough. Most shirts aren’t!
Weight? 
About 10 or 10.5.  Ouch.  Seeing that number is starting to hurt. The good news is I don’t actually “see” it on my body, so that helps.
Stretch Marks? 
None

Movement? 
Yes!  This little guy is crazy sometimes.  I really love that I feel him a lot during the day. They say babies are establishing their sleep schedules around now, so hopefully that means he will be awake more during the day and sleep at night instead of the opposite.  Fingers crossed.  (Yes I realize that’s a bit unrealistic, but here’s hoping!)
Food Cravings? 
Nothing really that I can think of.
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nope

What I Miss? 
Putting on boots and socks without it being really uncomfortable on my stomach 
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Nope!  All good here.
Symptoms? 
Not much out of the ordinary, feeling a bit bigger, but I feel great! I think I even definitely have some energy back.  I am kinda beginning to nest too! I’ve started decorating our house finally (after moving in at the end of August haha)
Labor Signs? 
No thank you
Gender? 
A little man!
Belly Button In or Out?
Flatter and flatter these days….
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
Still on. No real swelling yet, yay!
Sleep?
I am such a toss and turner that this is getting tough, especially with a pillow between my legs!  But I am making do and still sleeping pretty darn well.  
 What I'm Looking Forward To? 

We got his crib in this week, I am dying to get it set up and get started on his nursery!  We have some furniture in that room already and I am praying that the “cherry” wood colors match so we can use that dresser and shelf for him!

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I love these weekly updates!! With the exception of your baby bump, you do no look pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...