Monday, August 11, 2014

Winning!

Well guys, it happened, C and the Rattlers won their last playoff game and are now headed to the Arena Bowl.....for the third straight year!


The team in the other division that had a better record than us also won......so it looks like I am headed to Cleveland next week!

A fan captured our kiss after the game.....way blurry though!
 It's not like I have a wedding or anything two weeks after that :/  Oh man, I don't think I could stack anything else on my plate right now! 

It's ok though.  I love that the team gets the chance to play for the title again, I would follow C anywhere to watch him play!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




2 comments:

  1. yea and congrats! that is still a cute pic of the two of you...even if blurry :) enjoy the play off game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to him!! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...