Friday, August 1, 2014

Lip Factory Review - July

It’s time for a Lip Factory review!

To me, this box is like Ispy, but with more full sized products. 5-7 full sized products to be exact! If you have the money ($22), this is a good one to spring for! They aim for a “full face” of makeup, but their main focus is…lips of course!   This box comes a little later in the month too which I like because it really spaces out the awesome mail that I get!

This month’s box was centered on their two year anniversary.  Happy Birthday Lip Factory!  

Without further ado, here is the July Lip Factory box!  

            1)     Beauty Addicts Lips Gloss in “Motivate Lilac & Express Ginger” – .18 oz. each (FULL SIZE)
I actually kind of like both of these colors!  The tubes are a little small, but perfect for traveling or attending events when I only bring a small purse or clutch.  The insert in the box suggests mixing them to create another color as well…sounds fun!
Full Size: $17.00 each My Value: $34.00

            2)    Eco-Lips Eco-Tints Tinted Lip Balm in “Rose Quartz” – .15 oz. (FULL  SIZE)
I am really excited about this. I am constantly trying to find a good chapstick and a tinted one would be just awesome.  The color looks perfect for me!
Full Size: $4.50 My Value: $4.50

            3)    Palladio Shadow and Liner Crayon in “Champagne”– .07 oz (FULL SIZE)
As you know, I don’t really use liners but I am very tempted to use this one.  I know that lining the inside of your eyes with a white can really make them pop.  I am going to have to try it!
Full Size: $6.00 My Value: $6.00

            4)    Pari Beauty Eye Shadow in “ES 18” – .07 oz. (FULL SIZE)
             I feel so blah about this.  Yeah it’s a shadow, but it’s such a general shade.  There is 
             nothing exciting about it.  There’s a color like it on almost every palette I own.   
             Also, I know this is silly but the company can’t even name their shadows? It’s just a  
             number?  Boring.
Full Size: $11.00 My Value: $11.00

            5)    Palladio Brow Fix – .04 oz. (FULL SIZE)
             I guess this is cool?   I just recently started using a brow product, so I will definitely  
             be giving this one a try.  Since I have bangs, my brows aren’t very visible, so it is 
             definitely not an everyday type of product for me.  Just something for when I decide 
             to pin them back!
Full Size: $6.00 My Value: $6.00

6)  OFRA Lip Liner in “Glacier Pink” – .04 oz. (FULL SIZE)
Yet another pink lip liner…..yay!  Apparently these are the new red lipstick!  I have received several in the last month or two.  Maybe I should hop on the bandwagon?
Full Size: $13.00 My Value: $13.00

7)  J.Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in “Blabberwocky” – .33 oz. (FULL SIZE)
This product wasn’t even listed on the insert telling me about all the products in the box, which I find interesting. I guess maybe they threw it in there at the last minute?  Fine with me!  I have the “real” lip tar at home in a terrible color (it came in a gift set) so I am curious to try this kind in a color that suits me!
Full Size: $4.99 My Value: $4.99

Final Cost: $22.00
Final Value: $79.49

Lip Factory did it again!  I am really happy with this box this month.  They did pretty darn good for an anniversary box, I mean 7 full size products?!?  I love almost everything and they are even in colors I would wear, which is a big bonus!

What do you think?

If you’d like to sign up…..use my referral number? Pretty please?  It’s 385223.

(Also, I swear I’m not a review blog….I just like sharing these fun things! I have not been compensated for this review.)
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...