Friday, July 11, 2014

Boxy Charm Review - June

Boxy Charm time!

This box is $21.00 a month with free shipping and is a “beauty box subscription that surprises you each month with the best beauty products from popular and chic brands. Each box contains full size and luxury size beauty samples from preferred well-known brands.” They aim to cover a whole look from makeup to nails, which I really like. 

Well, this box was perfect timing….the theme was “Bridal Beauty!”  What’s funny is, I got THREE separate boxes from them for some reason.  I shared the wealth with one of my bridesmaids who is also getting married soon.  Can’t complain about that!

So here it is….the June Boxy Charm!  

          1)      Tarte Cheek Stain –  .5 oz. (FULL SIZE)
           Ok, this right here covers the cost of the box and more!  It’s a fantastic brand and the product 
           is great too.  It’s supposed to last 12 hours, which I’m not totally sure of, but I am going   
           to give it a try!
Full Size: $30.00My Value: $30.00

           2)      Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream HyperLiner in “Cute Robot”– .04 oz.  (FULL SIZE)
I am not sure what is with the fancy “Eye Dream HyperLiner” title, but this is just a navy blue eye liner haha. It seems very nice, but alas, I am not an eye liner user!
Full Size: $15.00 My Value: $15.00

3)   Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream HyperLight – .13 oz.  (FULL SIZE)
Again with the odd name….this is actually an under eye brightener. The tube looks pretty easy to use and I think this will be a great product as well. I am really excited to try it!
Full Size: $22.00 My Value: $22.00

4)   STRANGEBEAUTIFUL Nail Polish in “Something Blue” & “You Gold Girl” –  .05 each (FULL SIZE)
Well this is both a hit and a miss for me!  I love the concept of the blue and gold…..but I would never ever wear blue nail polish! I barely like color on my nails, I know I would hate seeing such an odd color like that.  The gold color however is beautiful! I will definitely be using this.  It’s just a hint of color, which I love. Plus, I am obsessed with everything gold right now!
Full Size: $18.00 My Value: $18.00

5)   Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara – .24 oz. (FULL SIZE)
Apparently this is a new product that just came out, which I find very neat. It has “high shine black fibers” to provide the “ultimate black, bold definition for volume and length to the ‘nth’ degree.”  I can’t wait to try it!
Full Size: $7.99 My Value: $7.99

Final Cost: $21.00
Final Value: $92.99

I have to say, this is probably the best box I have ever received from BoxyCharm!  I love almost everything and I find them all quite useful.  I love that they included a popular, high end brand like Tarte as well. 

Last month I said I had hopes that these boxes would get better and I was right, they knocked it out of the park this time!

If you’d like to get Boxy Charm, you can sign up here!

(Also, I swear I’m not a review blog….I just like sharing these fun things! I have not been compensated for this review.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...